"instagator", murray/animal

KB2ROCKET

I thought I read somewhere that the family was going to run this bike at billetproof 2012 in lakeland is it true?
this event is what the bike was built for

Last edited:
Yes!!! Wally Gator's Family will be in Lakeland this year, and we will run Wallys bike... I hope we can give everyone a run for their money....My DAD, loved his toys,mini bike (InstaGator), Mobility Cart, ( Go Fart ) and he had a few other projects that we are trying to finsh, Like the Barstool Racer, and the 38 roadster.

We hope to see all of his friends from here there....and thanks for all the support from the OldMinibike Forum's...

Gators Son,

Jay

We went to Lakeland and ran my fathers bike, we kept the set up the same as he built it... The fastest speed we hit was 54, on reg gas, I didn't get a chance to run the alcohol. But I think my dad would have been excited how well his bike ran...

We went to Lakeland and ran my fathers bike, we kept the set up the same as he built it... The fastest speed we hit was 54, on reg gas, I didn't get a chance to run the alcohol. But I think my dad would have been excited how well his bike ran...
For the record, my warrior ran 53 last year, so his goal of beating me has been offically achieved. :thumbsup: Nice job Wally!

Sorry I missed it Jay, God willing I'll see ya there next year!