Interesting !!!

It's a nice example of modern vintage repop. They make other stuff for agricultural use- trailers. I grew up about a mile from them. The kart is pretty much what a Rupp Dart is/was. It looks very well made and designed, and for the money seems like a good price. It would be a great performer with any power plant on it. You can still get Rupp kart parts from Robron out of SC, and I believe they still make frames. Not really called Rupp, but they were able to get a few (all) Rupp karting parts as Rupp when out of business. There are some other friends of OldMiniBikes who live in the town of Boring as well, or friends of friends, who also do alumnum casting of vintage kart and mini bike parts. I wonder if these are the same folks. If so, lots of talent there.

Here is the 1965 Rupp I restored, but it was the Grand Prix which had the rear section on rubber bumpers. You can see the frame and design similarities.

It's a nice example of modern vintage repop. They make other stuff for agricultural use- trailers. I grew up about a mile from them. The kart is pretty much what a Rupp Dart is/was. It looks very well made and designed, and for the money seems like a good price. It would be a great performer with any power plant on it. You can still get Rupp kart parts from Robron out of SC, and I believe they still make frames. Not really called Rupp, but they were able to get a few (all) Rupp karting parts as Rupp when out of business. There are some other friends of OldMiniBikes who live in the town of Boring as well, or friends of friends, who also do alumnum casting of vintage kart and mini bike parts. I wonder if these are the same folks. If so, lots of talent there.

Here is the 1965 Rupp I restored, but it was the Grand Prix which had the rear section on rubber bumpers. You can see the frame and design similarities.
Very nice job on the 1965 Rupp restore. My father has an old Rupp - Dart Kart from the late 1950's or early 1960's & not exactly sure. It is hanging on the wall in my barn looking to be restored some day when ever I get around to it & have the money to do so. It doesn't have the original turbine wheels anymore & he added the side nerf-bars when he raced it & foot pedal stops. It used to have two Maculloch - Mac-110 2-Stroke Engines on it from what I remember him telling me & it was fast as hell & pretty loud. Here are a few pictures of it but they are not the best being where it is at & what condition it is in but I figured I would share it with you.

Attachments

Here are a few pictures of it but they are not the best being where it is at & what condition it is in but I figured I would share it with you.
Thanks Dan, that is a neat old kart. Odd rounded rear section, but it looks like an early Rupp to me. Louie Figone is a member here and might be able to identify it better with possibly some better photos.

@superflea thanks Fred. I'm better at making em pretty than I am at selling them. :)

Very nice job on the 1965 Rupp restore. My father has an old Rupp - Dart Kart from the late 1950's or early 1960's & not exactly sure. It is hanging on the wall in my barn looking to be restored some day when ever I get around to it & have the money to do so. It doesn't have the original turbine wheels anymore & he added the side nerf-bars when he raced it & foot pedal stops. It used to have two Maculloch - Mac-110 2-Stroke Engines on it from what I remember him telling me & it was fast as hell & pretty loud. Here are a few pictures of it but they are not the best being where it is at & what condition it is in but I figured I would share it with you.

Looks like a '60-'61 Rupp Super K...plus mods mentioned and to the rear to fit that Palmini tank(Tank's likely worth a lot). Nothing that couldn't be put back to original. The front bumper was a Rupp option.

Attachments

Thank you for all the excellent information bpryor. Now thanks to you, I finally know exactly what the Rupp Go-kart is. Thanks again for reaching out & providing all the information I have not been able to find out for years now.