International International Class , Trailhorse Street Racer

Trail Horse Street Racer

• yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in , The frame itself is the only original to bike part being used , all Chinese past that ( well I guess the PMR clutch guard is American made? ) Gonna have a mild build Hemi that I'm not exactly sure of all the go fast parts yet , Hydraulic Brake, Monster Moto forks, completely redesigned extended swingarm, and who knows what else ! 20200201_093347.jpg

Nice start! I’ll be watching that extended swing arm build since you guys all have more wrenching tools than I. I’m making a trail horse with the jack shaft mounts a little longer to get the original swing arm back a couple inches so I’m really interested in how you do it.

Nice start! I’ll be watching that extended swing arm build since you guys all have more wrenching tools than I. I’m making a trail horse with the jack shaft mounts a little longer to get the original swing arm back a couple inches so I’m really interested in how you do it.
I'm interested as well , lol , We'll see what I come up with ??

The frame and swing arm are getting dropped off today at my powdercoaters shop as he has an acid dip tank for the easiest paint removal in the world , this will allow me to see the few bunged up ares that need attention . I'll have it back in a day or 2 hopefully and will dive into it !