Introducing myself sears roper

c4mo

Hi guys I've been a member on here for a while and never really posted, but mostly looked at threads. My minibike is a sears roper that I bought off the porch of a neighbor about 13 years ago for a good bargain at 35 dollars. It originally had a incomplete Tecumseh, and having Briggs 5hp parts lying around I made the swap. After about 2 years I decided it needed to be painted and took it apart to do so.
I made a diligent effort at the time to get everything stripped of it's multiple colors from past owners, and then lost interest in it. In high school I used it complete to a small project in my welding class. After doing so I took it home, where it would sit for 6 years in the corner of my shop waiting for my interested to be focused on it again one day.
That day happened a few weeks ago, when I realized I had better put it back together or risk losing the parts through neglect. As would be expected when I went to reassemble it I was in fact already missing parts, but managed to find the majority having to only buy a few hardware parts.
The engine was literally built out of a spare parts I had, and a new set of burris rings and gaskets. It is a typical cool bore non raptor block that I ported the intake, cleaned up the exhaust sharp edges and did the eyebrow mod on the deck. The piston is a std raptor 3 piston and rod. The cam is similar to a 95-3. It has a three stage header and jr drag race intake with a tillotson 334a carb. The catch can is left over from a jr. dragster that I raced when I was younger.
My current next step is to add some pegs right below the catch can so that it will be more comfortable as I'm a little taller than last time I rode it.