Introduction - and Cat mini-bike questions..

Hi,I am new here.That looks like the bike I just got from a friend last weekend except mine is all together and running.My bike is pretty complete but I see it has a different chain guard.i am looking forward to finding out more about it.Looks like a new fun hobby for me,I also collect old ski-doo's.

follow my ROTAX welcome to the site. you play on the old snow machines?

Thanks for the welcome.Yeah I like to play with the old ski-doo's.Always had wanted to get an old mini bike to mess with and got that last weekend,looks like it will be a fun new toy to fix up.Not sure if I want to do all original or I was kinda thinking of painting it up in ski-doo colors.Hey,did ski-doo or bombardier ever make an old bike? I am looking forward to this new adventure and this site looks like it will be a BIG help.

Thanks for the welcome.Yeah I like to play with the old ski-doo's.Always had wanted to get an old mini bike to mess with and got that last weekend,looks like it will be a fun new toy to fix up.Not sure if I want to do all original or I was kinda thinking of painting it up in ski-doo colors.Hey,did ski-doo or bombardier ever make an old bike? I am looking forward to this new adventure and this site looks like it will be a BIG help.
i dont know if they ever did or not .a ski doo mini would be a neat little thing . there is a lot of info on here , and lots of people who like to help .