Iron invasion minibike races oct-7-17

Darn, that looks like a great time... too bad it's on our Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully someone gets some videos: I can't wait to see what the OPEN class brings out.

I would like to go, does anybody know what the mini bike races consist of? I see it says warm up laps, is this on a dirt track or something?
I would like my daughter to run one of my minis and have some fun there. The even itself sounds like a lot of fun.

delray

sorry dragracertpp, that motor is all apart now. i wasn't planning on racing it anymore this year and there was alot of different things done to it that no one has done on a ohh-tecumseh before. i had to take it apart so i can determine how to make it better or just leave it for my next build.....:thumbsup:
But.......i will be bring something to the races and you won't be disapointed...:thumbsup:
just look for the guy with a ohh-motor on his minibike..:rolleyes:

still haven't heard if any other OldMiniBikes guy's are coming and with a bike......:shrug:

sorry dragracertpp, that motor is all apart now. i wasn't planning on racing it anymore this year and there was alot of different things done to it that no one has done on a ohh-tecumseh before. i had to take it apart so i can determine how to make it better or just leave it for my next build.....:thumbsup:
But.......i will be bring something to the races and you won't be disapointed...:thumbsup:
just look for the guy with a ohh-motor on his minibike..:rolleyes:

still haven't heard if any other OldMiniBikes guy's are coming and with a bike......:shrug:
Lets hope so, I believe chatten is coming. It's nice getting to put a face to the people I meet on OldMiniBikes. I'll miss the bird though, thought that was a very cool bike. Can't wait to see what's in store this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

delray

thats to bad. if you where closer i could set you up with a mild built clone engine i have. that would push you around ok...:scooter:
i don't use that engine anymore............for now. having to much fun with the ohh tecumseh's

I really wanted you to win it at symco, the lone tecumseh out there battling all the clones [emoji123] i have a super scat cat that I was gonna put a new predator on, I might have to take you up on that at some point. I want to finish a couple projects up then go back to that build

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

delray

good thing is there will be no f...in around next year at symco with my motor. i learn alot just in the one time racing with this type of motor and will have all the testing bugs out of it and will be reading.......:thumbsup:

That's crazy that it was really the first outing with it. Ran great before, can't imagine what is in store for it [emoji48]

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes