Is it just me ??

I used to live and breathe this site. Over the past year or so because of my job I have not been able to spend much time on here. Got custody of my kids and work is a lot of hours. It seems like there have been many changes on here ..I have not been a supporting member for a couple years now. I still build bikes and am very supportive of the hobby.Every time I try to post pics on here it won't let me. I get messages but cannot respond...Is this just a way to pressure me into paying lol.. I picked up a couple of cool bikes this week. A Wards T777 and a Trail Horse. I have a bunch of parts to sell .sensation wheels...Rupp seat..big block lighted tech etc... I always try to offer stuff here first .but I guess I will be forced to use eBay..Not mad just frustrated

To me the value offered by the site is well worth the $25/yr to be a supporting member. Where else can you get the knowledge that most members willingly share on a daily basis? Not to mention all of the issues you just described would be solved.

I feel I have contributed much more to this site than $25 lol... I still buy all my parts from here ..And I send everybody to the site who questions me about mini bikes.

Last edited:

markus

It is really tough to loose the ease of pic uploading and managing the PM box after you were a supporting member for many years. When I tried it 2 renewals ago, much like an attempt to quit smoking I lasted about 3-4 days before I gave in :laugh:. I am better now, I prepared myself for it before my subscription ran out this last time and started getting myself used to cleaning out the PM box. I normally used Photobucket for classified adds anyway so once the item was sold and made it to its new owner the photo/s could be deleted to hopefully kill the thread and keep it from coming back from the dead at a later time.

I don't experience any posting/viewing problems with the site, but I still mainly use an actual computer, well 2 in 1 type, and only use my smart phone while on the road so I dont really try to load pics or anything with it.

Good luck with it :laugh:

Yep it is me and my cheap ways lol..But for cheezy to call me cheap ??? Wtf ..He is so tight if you shoved a lump of coal up his A** you would have a diamond in a week.

Rupp 72

Save pictures to a photobucket account and then just import them via URL, that is how i post pictures being that i have no space left on OldMiniBikes.com

Yep it is me and my cheap ways lol..But for cheezy to call me cheap ??? Wtf ..He is so tight if you shoved a lump of coal up his A** you would have a diamond in a week.
I have been a supporting member for years...even when I am not on here for many months at a time. And I don't sell on here.....so yes...you are cheaper than me.