Is my 1973 Rupp RoadsterII considered Vintage

Hi,
Just joined the forum and I am a newbie.
Can't find anywhere on this site what manufacturing years are considered vintage. In vintage karting the year is defined, what is considered vintage in minibikes? Any help would be appreciated.
Scott K

Scott,
I am just curious why you CARE if it is "vintage"?
Michael
In vintage karting we have vintage events I like to attend that only allow a certain year cut off to participate.
I was wondering if the vintage minibike community did the same at their events or is it just bring what you have as long as it is American built?

capguncowboy

I don't think anyone organizing mini bike events cares what year your bike was built, or where for that matter. There are a few that don't like anything that's not made from American Steel, but for the most part, we're pretty open minded about it.

That being said, I don't think anyone has put a cut-off date as to what is referred to as vintage. It's a relative term and will vary from one person to the next.

I have attended a number of mini-bike events over the years, and nobody cares if they are "vintage" or not. They welcome all makes, models, and years of manufacture. That is what makes the events interesting.
Michael