Is the ride in SE Michigan still around?

Greetings
I have been absent from the minibike scene for a few years now but have finally found time to get back into it...
Back in 2009ish My boy and I went to a meet in southeast Michigan and I was really cool...I can't remember the guy's name that put it on and there were minibike rides on paved roads ...Just wondering if that is still going on or did it end (like all good things)?
Thanks in advance for any info...Or are there any other events going on in this area
Regards Cheech image.jpeg

Allied Leisure used to have a day of sales and some riding out in their parking lot and about.
Folks still ride at Dorais Park Velodrome.
I didn’t make the Telegraph cruise day, I believe there was some limited riding.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten some other occasions.
Steve

Cheech,
There’s a big mud buggy, atv, side by side place down there that used to have mini bike areas to ride at. It’s a family name, i believe, they have several events throughout the season.

There's a ride in Hillsdale (near Osseo) 3rd weekend in May this year. You can camp there too for the weekend if you want. Don't know many more details yet.

Mrpat that sounds like the one...I remember that there was camping...I believe it was called "minibike reunion"...going to mark the calendar now! Thanks everyone!