ISO Governor for Baja 97cc

Purchased a Baja 97cc for my son and there is no Governor, nothing at all, just the throttle cable with nothing to connect to.
I have searched the web but can not seem to find anything available.

Does anyone have one lying around that I can purchase or is there somewhere I can order one from

Advice will be greatly appreciated.

Living in Columbus Ohio

You might need a throttle assembly maybe post a pic of what you got and someone will be able to help get a throttle stop on it if that's what your looking to do

If I had one id give it to you cause we're neibors

The actual governor is inside of the case. Sounds like you need all of the assorted parts for the throttle linkage. Those Doodlebugs are no longer made. You might be able to rig something up from a Coleman or Motovox bike with the small engines.

Posting a pic of what you have or need would greatly help.

Addicted 2 Minis

It looks like someone started to bypass the governor in hopes of making it go faster. Those 97cc engines are WEAK!, I weigh 165Lbs. and a stock 97cc Baja won't pull me up a slight hill. I do have the parts you need but at this point, I wouldn't trust the integrity of one of those engines if it was run without the governor. Cheaper and easier to do a predator 212 swap and tune it down if you have a younger rider is in mind. By cheaper, I mean less headache and disappointment once you start spending money on that engine that you won't get back just to find out how wimpy it is when you're done.