Issues with juggernaut/torquezilla “nut”

So does anyone know what the center fastener is called on the juggernaut & where I can get one? I got one for dirt cheap from someone because the spider is broke in it. I have a couple extra to replace it. Problem I’m having is the previous owner destroyed the center piece so a bit isn’t plausible trying to get it off with a bit. So seeing as I’m gonna be cutting the thing off to finally get it opened and fixed. Now I’m stuck not knowing how I can hold it back together. I can’t find the fastener anywhere online from any of the sellers nor the name of it even. Can anyone help with the name of the stock one so I can get another or something that I could use in place of? Thank you in advance!

Triley41395

So does anyone know what the center fastener is called on the juggernaut & where I can get one? I got one for dirt cheap from someone because the spider is broke in it. I have a couple extra to replace it. Problem I’m having is the previous owner destroyed the center piece so a bit isn’t plausible trying to get it off with a bit. So seeing as I’m gonna be cutting the thing off to finally get it opened and fixed. Now I’m stuck not knowing how I can hold it back together. I can’t find the fastener anywhere online from any of the sellers nor the name of it even. Can anyone help with the name of the stock one so I can get another or something that I could use in place of? Thank you in advance!
I don't have any juggernauts so posting a picture might help. Can a nut be welded to the original?

Thanks for the reply’s fellas! A retaining nut was what I was looking for wasn’t sure what that piece was called. I have slowly been cutting it with my Dremel whenever I have time, jumped on here hoping I’d get an answer before I finished so I can look for or reorder a replacement. Possibly a machine shop would be quicker? I don’t have a welder I can put to use yet. I just picked up the hobby about 8 to 10 months ago. (Thoroughly enjoy it thus far!!!) have 2 minis & one more 212 waiting for a frame to go into haha Looking to get a welder soon so I can start doing my own brake brackets, gussets, mounts, ect. Any recommendations on a welder good for a beginner that will have no problem welding things like the few listed above and maybe a little more?

Triley41395

Thanks for the reply’s fellas! A retaining nut was what I was looking for wasn’t sure what that piece was called. I have slowly been cutting it with my Dremel whenever I have time, jumped on here hoping I’d get an answer before I finished so I can look for or reorder a replacement. Possibly a machine shop would be quicker? I don’t have a welder I can put to use yet. I just picked up the hobby about 8 to 10 months ago. (Thoroughly enjoy it thus far!!!) have 2 minis & one more 212 waiting for a frame to go into haha Looking to get a welder soon so I can start doing my own brake brackets, gussets, mounts, ect. Any recommendations on a welder good for a beginner that will have no problem welding things like the few listed above and maybe a little more?
A picture would still help me.
Does it look like this?
Do you know what thread size it is SAE or Metric?
Screenshot_20230320_044422_Chrome.jpg