It’s a streaker

Thepaetsguy

Streaker gokarts for the most part have raised engine mount plates not flat engine mount plates. wheel horse b80 tractors and wheel horse raider 12’s also have raised engine mount plates. you can directly bolt a 8-12hp engine onto a streaker as long as the engine plate is raised and you have a wheel horse engine mount. F52EEBC6-B56C-4769-B082-4BC7746BC13F.jpeg 98AD9BE5-A329-405D-AE26-1BF0A3D5D495.jpeg

Venom38

The go karts you have are they KenBar streakers?I really don’t know where your going with this?
Streaker gokarts for the most part have raised engine mount plates not flat engine mount plates. wheel horse b80 tractors and wheel horse raider 12’s also have raised engine mount plates. you can directly bolt a 8-12hp engine onto a streaker as long as the engine plate is raised and you have a wheel horse engine mount. View attachment 296300 View attachment 296299

Thepaetsguy

The go karts you have are they KenBar streakers?I really don’t know where your going with this?
That was a before and after of the same exact kenbar streaker Kart... I just cut all the bars off and painted it red. You can see the streaker logo in the front on the first picture I just painted over it red. where I’m going with this is they were built with raised engine mounts. rare to see a kart with engine mounts like on kenbar streakers. Makes it easy to mount big engines. as you don’t weld anything to mount big engines. you just bolt them down with a wheelhorse plate and go. Edit: that’s a ten over 12hp tecumseh engine. OHH120 C6DF7A3C-0397-4322-B50C-73D013F7F459.png B4A240AE-5264-43E1-8513-9A1578514F93.jpeg

Venom38

Good picture of the mount, I’ll take a look and see what I have. I’m not a go kart person but the predator motor fit easily on this kart. The kart is small.

Venom38

So my streaker is a flat mount 5x8 inches.

That was a before and after of the same exact kenbar streaker Kart... I just cut all the bars off and painted it red. You can see the streaker logo in the front on the first picture I just painted over it red. where I’m going with this is they were built with raised engine mounts. rare to see a kart with engine mounts like on kenbar streakers. Makes it easy to mount big engines. as you don’t weld anything to mount big engines. you just bolt them down with a wheelhorse plate and go. Edit: that’s a ten over 12hp tecumseh engine. OHH120 View attachment 296307 View attachment 296306

Attachments

Harquebus

So I got this wheel shimmy on front drivers side tire. Can’t someone please tell me what part I need to check and what’s the best place to get it?
Thanks
Hopelessly late here but it could be trashed wheel bearings, bent wheel rim, and even a misshapen or defective tire. Like a tire that was flat for too long.

Briggs are no louder than other similar sized engines that have mufflers. Did it have a straight pipe on it? They’re fun for 5 minutes and then the noise gets to be too much.

Venom38

Wheel bearings were shot and replaced, all good now. The Briggs stock muffler was loud and this predator is quiet and it moves. Kids have a blast on it.
Hopelessly late here but it could be trashed wheel bearings, bent wheel rim, and even a misshapen or defective tire. Like a tire that was flat for too long.

Briggs are no louder than other similar sized engines that have mufflers. Did it have a straight pipe on it? They’re fun for 5 minutes and then the noise gets to be too much.