It is almost impossible to find decent condition Rupp Roadster 2 fenders.

GustoGuy

I hate bidding on Ebay for stuff only to get sniped with 12 seconds left in the auction. I am surprised that nobody makes rear fenders for the 1971 to 1975 Rupp Roadster 2 minibikes with the 12 inch wheel. Lots of fenders being sold on Ebay are either rusted or cracked or both. Or they are great looking and they get sniped with seconds left in the auction. I prefer the buy it now over auction only. Has anyone ever used alternative fenders like this.

https://www.bmikarts.com/Plastic-Mo...MIxNaJ5p--4gIVk7bACh2uXw06EAkYAiABEgJGRvD_BwE

It is 4.5 inches wide and 23 inches long. It looks close enough to a Rupp fender and it is plastic so it will not rust or dent. Plus at $12.95 it is cheap and you can ride your Rupp without getting a mud skid mark from your buttocks to the base of your neck while waiting for your dream fender to appear on Ebay hopefully as a buy it now sale and for a reasonable price. Then take it off the temporary plastic fender and replace it with the genuine fender when you find one.

GustoGuy

Here is the plastic rear fender I ordered. It is about 23.5 inches long and 4.5 inches wide. With paint it should look good enough until I can find a decent Rupp Roadster 2 rear fender 20190606_152831_resized.jpg 20190606_153045_resized.jpg

GustoGuy

The plastic rear fender is almost exactly the same width as the factory Chrome front fender. With a little paint it should work nicely. The plastic fender is exactly 4.5 inches wide which is the same width as the front fender. It has a similar shape to the front fender should mean it should look enough like the Rupp rear fender so it should work. 20190607_183817_resized.jpg