It's Official

Racing Dreamz will be operating the old Cherokee Kart Track in Rogersville, Tn. It will now be called Racing Dreamz Raceway. RDR is a 1/4 mile asphalt oval and we have access to 35 more acres to build an 3/4 mile road course and a 3/4 mile off road track as well. The grounds havent been used in a number of years and since we got such a terrific deal, we have to get it back in shape. We need windows, some plumbing fixtures(sinks), ALOT of weed killer and a bunch of labor and mowing done. We hope to have it operational for the winter series. We will be applying for grants to help us build the other tracks. Advertising space will be available. So, wish us luck on this endeavor for Racing Dreamz and finally, we will have a place for the kids to both practice and RACE!!!!

Mini Bike race hosting will be available. Contact us if anyone is interested in putting on a MB or other type of kart race(s).

Advertising space is available.

toomanytoys

If I ever find myself driving south I will make sure I get ahold of you. Even if its for a visit.

Thats one state I need to check off my list yet.