Jackshaft Sprockets

I need a source for a type "C" sprocket with a 3/4'' bore. I can find all I want in a 5/8'' bore. All I can find in a 3/4'' bore are type "B" sprockets.

I am sure they are available, I just cant find them... yet.

Thanks for the help,

Doug

Edit; I need a 40/41 sprocket.

Last edited:
Surplus center online. They have a Lotta different sprockets and a good pricing. Not sure if they have exactly what you're looking for but might be worth a try.

It equates to the position of the sprocket in relation to the hub. C's have the sprocket centered on the hub. B's have the sprocket flush with the side of the hub. B's are the most common.

C - C Type Engine Sprockets, #40 Chain, 5/8" Bore for Go Karts & Mini Bikes | Go Kart & Mini Bike Parts | MFG Supply

B - https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/Mini-B.../Jackshaft-Sprockets/5-8-Jackshaft-Sprockets/

Doug

Hey Doug, I would be sure to get one with the key stock that is "integral" to it.... I had a pretty good conversation with Rom Kimball once where he explained to me that they had a lot of issue with the ones that were "notched" for a key...he said the ones with the slot cut in them tend to break easily...

Hey Doug, I would be sure to get one with the key stock that is "integral" to it.... I had a pretty good conversation with Rom Kimball once where he explained to me that they had a lot of issue with the ones that were "notched" for a key...he said the ones with the slot cut in them tend to break easily...
Thanks for the input.

I am not sure I can get what I am looking for anyway and am considering swapping everything over to #35 chain. Hent has already suggested that I just change it all out to #35 chain and sprockets. He said it will do all I want to do and then some. I am currently working on machining a sprocket adaptor for a #35 split sprocket to the Warrior hub. I have to figure out how much offset it will need to clear the tire sidewall on the fat rear I want to run.

All this comes after I bought another new front tire to attempt to run the chain as planned. Now all that is tossed and I am starting from scratch for the last time. Back to the wide tire. Save the front tire for one of the other Warriors.

This is a do or die.....

Doug

Last edited:
Thanks for the input.

I am not sure I can get what I am looking for anyway and am considering swapping everything over to #35 chain. Hent has already suggested that I just change it all out to #35 chain and sprockets. He said it will do all I want to do and then some. I am currently working on machining a sprocket adaptor for a #35 split sprocket to the Warrior hub. I have to figure out how much offset it will need to clear the tire sidewall on the fat rear I want to run.

All this comes after I bought another new front tire to attempt to run the chain as planned. Now all that is tossed and I am starting from scratch for the last time. Back to the wide tire. Save the front tire for one of the other Warriors.

This is a do or die.....

Doug
Been there... almost weekly!
that is how we all end up with parts stashed everywhere :laugh: