JC Agajanian "Aggie" Roller $150.00

Looks like the trading of my aggie roller for a bonanza didn't pan out, so I will post it for sale. The main problem is I don't want to tear it apart and ship it, I just don't have the time, if you know an OldMiniBikes member or friend local to me that will handle that for you, it would fine. What you see is what you get. I put on what appear to be the correct or close to the correct handlebars off another KOL, including the aluminum bar clamps, I believe they are the same.
The bad:
medium gouge in the lower frame bar and - easy fix.
medium bend in lower frame bar another easy fix.
needs engine plates, from what I've seen, these are just two flat steel pieces bolted thru the lower frame bars.
sproket on the jackshaft looks off
1 rear shock ever so slightly bent.
someone added foot rest to lower frame but it's a pretty clean job

The good;
It's a real aggie
Has the correct rims
The seat looks original and is in fair to good condition
Frame is solid no cracks or rewelds that I could see (except foot rest)
not rusted
Original forks and straight ape hangers

if your an Aggie or KOL lover, it's yours for $150.00
I will consider part trade for either
-straight unmolested front forks/handle bars for a Bird Duck and
or a strong running, good condition 3.0 or 3.5 hp briggs flat head, it must be able to fit in my Bird Duck..

pick up only Hesperia California.

Last edited:
couple more pix

Looks like the trading of my aggie roller for a bonanza didn't pan out, so I will post it for sale. The main problem is I don't want to tear it apart and ship it, I just don't have the time, if you know an OldMiniBikes member or friend local to me that will handle that for , it would fine. What you see is all that you get, I put on what appear to be correct or close to the correct handlebars off another KOL including the aluminum bar clamps, I believe they are the same.
The bad:
medium gouge in the lower frame bar and - easy fix.
medium bend in lower frame bar another easy fix.
needs engine plates, from what I've seen, these are just two flat steel pieces bolted thru the lower frame bars.
sproket on the jackshaft looks off
1 rear shock ever so slightly bent.
someone added foot rest to lower frame but it's a pretty clean job

The good;
It's a real aggie
Has the correct rims
The seat looks original and is in fair to good condition
Frame is solid no cracks or rewelds that I could see (except foot rest)
not rusted
Original forks and straight ape hangers

if your an Aggie or KOL lover, it's yours for $150.00
I will consider part trade for either
-straight unmolested front forks/handle bars for a Bird Duck and
or a strong running, good condition 3.0 or 3.5 hp briggs flat head, it must be able to fit in my Bird Duck..

pick up only Hesperia California.
Here's a couple more pix, thanx for looking

Jim,

I have a pretty tight Briggs 3hp. Let em know if you want to work something out. If shipping is out of the question, I understand.