JC Agajanian bike 98

Hi guys this is what ive been up to restoring an aggie bike I bought last week in Chicago the bike was sound but rough .I got on it right away the frame is powdercoated I love the color it is bad ass I did everthing else my self. Alot of time went in to this thing and it is still not done but closer Kent Carson or better know as Rawtone is going to do me a seat Im also looking for a older white 5hp briggs so any info on one of those would be great :sleeping:

Hi guys this is what ive been up to restoring an aggie bike I bought last week in Chicago the bike was sound but rough .I got on it right away the frame is powdercoated I love the color it is bad ass I did everthing else my self. Alot of time went in to this thing and it is still not done but closer Kent Carson or better know as Rawtone is going to do me a seat Im also looking for a older white 5hp briggs so any info on one of those would be great :sleeping:
awesome job, jc would be proud.

Dude! That thing is fantastic looking, I have only ever seen an Aggie bike in photos but have searched CL ever since! I love the articulated frame minibikes like yours but have never owned one, one day maybe!:thumbsup:

Arggg, i almost had that bike. I was convincing the guy to consider shipping it to me. Ive been in love with these bikes since before i owned my first bike. Almost had one in dallas but the guy never contacted me.

I think what i really like about these bikes are the hotrod rake and low to the ground stance they have and then the wheels look like old motorflys off an old drag car the frame kinda reminds me off an errector set:wink: