Jc penny swinger

Do you have any idea of its rarity?I have read some things about this bike bit no where have I found the actual production number of these particular bikes.

1971_MB1A

Do you have any idea of its rarity?I have read some things about this bike bit no where have I found the actual production number of these particular bikes.
Can't say that I've ever seen any wtb ads for them so it may be equally as rare to find someone that wants one unless maybe if they had one as a kid. Just my opinion.

toomanytoys

I doubt you ever find any production numbers for any of these old bikes. No one really cared that much back then.

value is going to depend on how much someone wants that particular bike. I see crazy prices on bikes these days. Not sure if they ever sell or not. I see lots lowering the price lower and lower though.

toomanytoys

It surely looks bird to me. Especially the scrub brake setup. I could be wrong. I’m not sure Rupp ever sold under another name. They were successful on their own.

No matter who made it originally for pennys it’ll be a solid bike and a fine platform for a build if that’s what you want to do.