Jdogg's scratch built Frijole anything goes 2016 OldMiniBikes build off entry

A big thanks to Hent and Viki for hosting this again!! Thanks to Bill and Pat for modderating!! And thanks to Eric (OND) for bending up my frame!! Truly a great guy to work with!! :thumbsup:

The frame I believe is stretched a little bit to accommodate the forward jug design on the 125cc 4 speed manual Honda clone and room for a jack shaft/disk brake combo! I was going to go for a black frame with red accents kinda a rat look but glossy but that has been done many times. So for "now" :001_rolleyes: I'm thing a Ford GT40 baby blue with red accents and some black with gun metal grey wheels!!

Looking forward to finally getting started on this and following everyones builds!! Alot of entries this year....it's going to be good!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

trinik7597

Usually would not be thanking a guy for bending your frame !!! Lol glad to see your in J glad you are in a different class !!!!:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

I am sure this will be amazing! JDogg's skills are over the top!
You will need to play with the gearing of that motor. Those little motors have a lot of power and you will be amazed! Good to see you are putting a lot of braking on it too!

CarPlayLB

Hell this looks like something I would build , pitbike motor and minibike great combo . Will be watching this one for sure .
David, you may want to share your gearing with JDogg! Also, how did you adapt the 420 chain on the motor to the jackshaft? Is a #41 sprocket the same pitch as 420?

Well I'm sold!!! :thumbsup:
Usually would not be thanking a guy for bending your frame !!! Lol glad to see your in J glad you are in a different class !!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks for playing jdogg. This should be a fun one to watch!
I am sure this will be amazing! JDogg's skills are over the top!
You will need to play with the gearing of that motor. Those little motors have a lot of power and you will be amazed! Good to see you are putting a lot of braking on it too!
Hell this looks like something I would build , pitbike motor and minibike great combo . Will be watching this one for sure .
Thanks fellas!! Much appreciated!!

David, you may want to share your gearing with JDogg! Also, how did you adapt the 420 chain on the motor to the jackshaft? Is a #41 sprocket the same pitch as 420?
I'll be starting with the 14t #41 off the engine to a 14t #41 on jack shaft to a 14t #41 off jack shaft to 35t #420 with #420 chain all around....can play around from there later as I have read a 30t on rear would be better!

A big thanks to Hent and Viki for hosting this again!! Thanks to Bill and Pat for modderating!! And thanks to Eric (OND) for bending up my frame!! Truly a great guy to work with!! :thumbsup:

The frame I believe is stretched a little bit to accommodate the forward jug design on the 125cc 4 speed manual Honda clone and room for a jack shaft/disk brake combo! I was going to go for a black frame with red accents kinda a rat look but glossy but that has been done many times. So for "now" :001_rolleyes: I'm thing a Ford GT40 baby blue with red accents and some black with gun metal grey wheels!!

Looking forward to finally getting started on this and following everyones builds!! Alot of entries this year....it's going to be good!! :thumbsup:
Glad to see you in it Jason....I knew I entered the wrong class !!!!:facepalm: I'll be watching you work your magic...Good Luck Brother !

If i was going to go with the red and black scheme I was going to call the build "black out in the red room" but for now its taking a different path and since there isn't a "baby blue out in the red room" song I give you this!! LOL Sorry!! :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc68TjfsfMU

Yeah I graduated in 1990......go with it!! :laugh:

Last edited: