Jeep2003 and friends Mini Mini Open class

My freinds Leo and Skully overheard all the grinding iv been doing and decided to join in on the fun. They arnt members here but Im helping them along the way and letting them use my tools. Heres the entry pic. Bottle of milk for a beverage. Skully loves his milk. Gotta keep those bones strong :thumbsup: They just started with a couple wheels and some metal.

Fired up the soldering iron and got the frame together. Skullys hands are kinda rickety and hes a little empty headed most of the time. But leo is a good leader

Hell yea. Leo was a big cop / movie star back in the 90s . Hes washed up now and about out of money. Skully was big into motorcycles back in the day but hes just been awoken from a long rest after his accident

Skully had a shop back in the day and went on all kinds of adventures. he even had a little pocket bike. Finally decided to get back on that horse :laugh:

this is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen, I looked at this like 10 minutes ago and still laughing my a$$ off.

on the other hand, those boys have skills. Im going to follow this thread and see if I can learn something..:eek:ut:

These guys have been sitting on the shelf watching me build stuff for years. They must have picked something up . I dunno what were gonna do for an engine. throw something together im sure :hammer:

old-timer

Scamming Member
this is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen, I looked at this like 10 minutes ago and still laughing my a$$ off.

on the other hand, those boys have skills. Im going to follow this thread and see if I can learn something..:eek:ut:

Well they already gotten farther than Buckeye :lol::lol:

Vic

WrenchDad

Ya know.. people come to this site for information and to learn things. They use this build off as a tool and a learning experiance. What I see here I expect to be helpfull and usefull in my own builds.:laugh:

Every one knows those wheels won't fit that frame :grind: Nice fab skills on that frame keep up the good work I'll be watching this one.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is a great thread!

The boys made great progress today. Got the forks and grips on as well as the wheels and seat. You hear that Buckeye.. A Turtle and Skeleton are faster than you :laugh: Pics tomorrow