Jeep2003's "Mini Jeep" More Than 2 Wheels BBO 2013

Thanks guys! I was going to take the little jeep to a car show today but it rained and was super cold out so I didnt bother. But I have everything done that I wanted to do before the deadline so thats great :thumbsup: Ill take more final pics in a few days.
The Bug is nothing too special. Its and 63 and its got a stock 1600 dual port. Widened fenders and wheels. 6" in the back and 2" in the front 8 and 10" wheels. We redid all the floors and everything that was rusted out. Its good fun :)

Some fresh pics :) Works great with the horn button throttle :smile: Iv been sliding the driver seat out and setting it infront of the passenger seat when i drive it. It squeezes right in and holds itself there. its more comfortable to drive than I thought it would be too so thats great :)

Last edited:
yep its a tiny little thing. smaller than a power-wheels. Did some more on the trailer. Pintle hook and figured out the axle. Im not sure if im going to make safety chains or not. But for the axle setup its simmilar to how the jeep rear suspention is. but im going to weld the axle solid to the swing arms and the bearings will be in the wheels.