Jeep2003's Radical Ramrod BBO 2013 Open Class

heres the shroud. I wasnt sure if i wanted to make it holey like the front shield but i can always do that later if i decide on it. I built it out of an old truck running board so there is actually diamond plate on the inside lol. I tried soldering it together with a special aluminum solder i have but it only sorta worked so i reinforced it with jb weld and epoxied in the rambler hubcap. to attatch it iv got three little L brackets going back to the 4 bolt pattern. I think it came out alright :smile: Now Iv just the tank left to finish up.

Good day ! First test ride went well today. tank doesnt leak so thats good! I couldnt seem to get it sealed up just by welding the leaky spots so i splatered it with epoxy sealer on the outside from a repair kid i had laying around from the 70s. it worked great then i bondo'd over that. It ran good started up and drove around no problem. probrobly needs some carb adjustment but it might be related to the float problem. fuel overflows out the carb when its off so iv got to pull off the float and check it out. but thats the only real problem. doesnt have quite the power i was hopeing for maybe carb related eith adjustments or too small :shrug: still gotta fiddle with that. but i can always gear it down a bit to suit my terrain. anyhow its all done cosmeticly . painted and decald up. maybe some pics tomorrow :thumbsup:

yea it runs real good it started up the first time no problem. only problem is let it sit a few minutes after its turned off and the fuel leaks out the carb. So iv got to see whats causing that maybe the float seat is gunked up