Jleon build off progress

Jleon

The dash board if you will, and when my waffle iron quit I had to save the griddle's for something. Would you belive-Mini floor boards! "WASTE -NOT -WANT NOT":wink: Again the Fridg:thumbsup:e with the beer and vodka!

Last edited:

Oldsalt

I like running boards! When the limey bikes came over here in the early 50s we used to say " Them damn skinny limey bikes got 7/8 bars, oil in the forks, and chickensXXt foot pegs"! Still have a bike with running boards but not nice aluminum ones like yours! Good job, good job.

Jleon

Just some cheap paneling that the back was mahogony(like the old woodys) and pine for the trim. I needed something thin I could soak in my tub to bend.

Jleon

Yes. 4 plus final wheel sprocket. 3 chains, Lo-Hi and final. It weighs a bunch.
I expect it to look a little like an old cushman when it gets the wood treatment to the back.

delray

Jleon i thought of doing a woody scooter base on a cushman body style. maybe in a smaller scale with 6inch wheels. mahogony and ash wood for trim.
maybe someday? just have to many other projects going on :doah:
here is the body style i am talking about. back half wrap in wood:thumbsup:

Your not alone on the money thing it doesnt take long to get alot wrap up in one you think all $200. that would do hahahahatt! when you see one sell for $1000.or $1500.00 people think thats crazy build one that nice and see what you got inn it?:eek:ut:

Jleon

new camera lousy pic. re-painted the front area-quick prime and paint on the back half(none of that will show when the wood wrap goes on. Made a pattern for the floor board, added the "WOODY" sign and another wood piece on top of the forks. Doesn't show(?) in this pic.

Jleon

Still waiting for the SUPER SEAT from 8ball the mail sucks this time of year. Started with the wood wrap, harder than I thought!:censure:

kbs8ball

looks good on the bike man....should feel alot better when your riding too....pretty good color match...I put some t nuts in just in case you may need to attach something...enjoy!!