Jleon build off progress

You should fiberglass the outside of the wood. When the resin is added it will appear clear and you should see thru the cloth. It would add BOKU strength. What kind of ply did you use? Just curious.

Jleon

I used 1/8" very cheap paneling, what you see is actually the back side. The front is a white painted wood grain but the back was plain mahogany. I didn't think I could bend the 1/4" ply on such a tight radius. I'm familiar with the fiberglass and resin having grown up at the beach in So. Calif.Repaired many a surf board. Trying to keep the cost down. Thanks for the input. It would be much stronger with the glass. I'll just have to be careful!

kbs8ball

Your side car seat should be there any day...I just realized how big the car is...I put a extra piece of material in the box but not that much lol..both colors can be bought at joann fabrics if you want to do a FULL interior on it.

Jleon

Well- Here it is- another Great seat from kbs8ball. Still have a lot of work to do on the side car. There has been no "fun" money laying around. The car is just sitting on an old box, and the little wheel is just for effect. I'm thinking a larger spoked bike wheel???