"jobber" in Kentucky

capguncowboy

Looks like it would be a lot of fun doesn't it....:shrug:

I really do like it, it has the best of both worlds, mini bike/trike and utility machine....only backwards...:laugh:

I think I could haul all 3 of my kids, at the same time, to their deaths with great efficiency! :laugh: :001_tt2:

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

The 1st thing that came to mine is how the hell does it turn? You would never be able to pivot the bed then I seen a picture of the bottom and was relieved to see that it turns just like kart steering :thumbsup:

This 1954 model was recently listed for sale in my area. KB2ROCKET was correct on the steering. The whole kart is actually one solid frame/body and it does have steering spindles (see smaller pic) like a go-kart or a Cushman Package Kar.

54 Larkin Jobber1.jpg larkin spindle.jpg 54 Larkin Jobber1.jpg larkin spindle.jpg

That's my friends and I took that picture. He pulled it from the woods at his families original homestead in Indiana and we are going to be restoring it this winter. Hardly rotting away ;)
It was rotting away before you rescued it, right? That means it's "no longer" rotting away.

MarksA-C

When it was down in Indiana it was lol. Aint rot, just "patina" as the fancy folks call it

Still trying to convince him to sell it to me, darn schnuckerputz won't yet. Lol