Joe's Minibike Reunion, Aug 4th La Crescenta, CA

1st Annual Joe's Minibike Reunion will be held Saturday, August 4th at CV Park in La Crescenta, CA right off the 210 Freeway!

Open to all US Vintage Mini's, HONDA CT70, Z50 and Ruckus models. No imports or new scooters of any type.

Anyone who attends is eligible to win a custom Pioneer Audio System.

Participants who register their bike get a free tube steak and bottled water with entry fee of only $20 bucks! Premium registrations also receive a cool Goody Bag including Showtime spray on wax from Mothers Polish, custom valve stem caps with Pioneer logo, an event T-shirt, and commemorative Swisstrax custom Kick Stand Pad! Additionally, a portion of your entry fee will be donated to fight teen bullying.

Swap Meet, Bike Corral and special Ruckus area's are planned as well!

Special trophies and awards for all classes!

NO RIDING ON SITE, THIS IS A PUBLIC PARK.[

Visit Joe's Minibike Renunion 2012 and register today.

For additional information or sponsorship opptys, call 818 275 4060http://www.joesminibikereunion.com

You don't pull a permit small bore you pay and then you pay some more.

These events dont just happen by adding water. Thanks for the concern, your attendance would serve us better , hope to see ya there!

Its easy to find places to ride! its only hard if you don't try!
I guess I am one of the ones who like to ride these vintage minibikes and not use them for garage queens! you can restore them to ride or to stare at that's your choice! I prefer riding them.

Sorry Joe for sounding so voice full, its just I am jealous I don't have any clean restored minibikes! when I do restore its mainly to ride but I,ll spend a little time making them look cool also. I am a motohead who loves to ride or race,so I pretty much have to modify every thing I get my hands even poor classic minibikes lol!

I,ll try to get out there with some one who has a minibike worthy of your event. mine are too ugly and not even original.

Well thanks Mac, yes indeed, you can continue to check back to our site for more videos leading up to and post event! If u have a change of heart come up or tell a friend.

Thank you.

Joe

Wyody,

No worries, we rode all weekend and spent Sat w Minibike Paul. Bring your bike or bikes and I bet we will have a "special" award just for you! I ride all of my mini's like u, yet have a couple virgins never ridden.

Stay in touch and keep an eye out on our site for more pics and videos.

You have the site...www.joesminbikereunion.com. Try not to look too hard at the Red bonanza and the orange virgin lil Indian, don't want to get you mad again!

MiniBike Paul

Joe was at my shop saturday, we did a little bike deal!

Whatever else he is, Joe is a bundle of energy and i believe he means well! A non-riding show and shine is questionable, and right before Funday was an unfortunate decision, but he feels he can pull it off! Getting blasted by Rodney is part of organizing something in SoCal, he handled it fine i thought!

He has included mini-cycles (so Rodney's reaction is a surprise!) and Raptors (whatever they are??) so while he loses Mac and me, he gains a bunch of other people!

mini bike reunion

Whatever else he is, Joe is a bundle of energy and i believe he means well! A non-riding show and shine is questionable, and right before Funday was an unfortunate decision, but he feels he can pull it off! Getting blasted by Rodney is part of organizing something in SoCal, he handled it fine i thought!

He has included mini-cycles (so Rodney's reaction is a surprise!) and Raptors (whatever they are??) so while he loses Mac and me, he gains a bunch of other people!
First off some people should mine their own business! second of all what some people call Joes minibikes "minicycles" I don't! they are "evolution minibikes" minibikes with gears. but I will not get drawn in to that debate! because what ever they are not like the type of vintage racing minicycle I am interested in! but I,ll probably still check Joes event out since he seems cool! a lot cooler then some people who should mine their own business!

mini bike reunion

Wyody,

No worries, we rode all weekend and spent Sat w Minibike Paul. Bring your bike or bikes and I bet we will have a "special" award just for you! I ride all of my mini's like u, yet have a couple virgins never ridden.

Stay in touch and keep an eye out on our site for more pics and videos.

You have the site...www.joesminbikereunion.com. Try not to look too hard at the Red bonanza and the orange virgin lil Indian, don't want to get you mad again!
hope you still had fun? lol

Last edited:
mini bike reunion

Right before Funday? its not like its on the same weekend! unfortunate decision? maybe for you but not for Joe and others attending!!!
Raptors? what ever!