Just drove an hour for this little gem

kbs8ball

Lil indian, with 4" mags, sprotor and brake caliper...and original seat.
sorry for the crappy pics...its dark out already...ill get some better ones tomorrow.
Now what to do with it???
Greg must have been busy today and didnt see this one. Thanks man.:thumbsup:

kbs8ball

I gave 140 for it....he couldnt get it to run so I said ill do 140.....he was happy it was leaving his garage. its an older briggs with the B&S stamped in the sheet metal.

I was just in your neck of the woods Paul and plucked two out from under your nose. One is a mostly complete Trail Hosre 1500 gto with the original lighted H50 tec motor and the other is a mostly complete Cat Slingshot. They were in Sterling.

Kenny that was the first minibike and only minibike I owned when I was a kid. They are tiny. I seen Greg's when I was over there last.

But they are nice little cruisers. You been a busy man with the seats because I haven't heard from in a while. Have you started on mine? Or you still backed up with others. Like I said no hurry.

I was just in your neck of the woods Paul and plucked two out from under your nose. One is a mostly complete Trail Hosre 1500 gto with the original lighted H50 tec motor and the other is a mostly complete Cat Slingshot. They were in Sterling.

:angry: Dammit man.. The weather was too nice to be on the computer today. I spent my day riding mini bikes and I did rebuild the carb on my Wards Buffalo today and had it out tearing up the road. I just happened to come in and and see the add for the bike I found today

So I got mine for $40...but I would have much rather got a Trail Horse then its so- so cousin :drinkup: lets see some pics John.

And that was a killer score Kenny :thumbsup:

Last edited:

kbs8ball

John I got the wood and foam done on your seat...ill knock the cover out in a day or two..I messed up on 4 seats for hent so I had to redo them. i should have those done tomorrow.