"Just for fun" Class Tote Gote Nova 780

dave............that bike is totally impressive..........i've made it as far a Gallup with my Gote...........dang pushing a bike thru the desert is hard!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

dave............that bike is totally impressive..........i've made it as far a Gallup with my Gote...........dang pushing a bike thru the desert is hard!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Thanks! Since they weigh in at 165 pounds, pushing it is easier than loading it on the truck. I have an extra decal for the front plate if you need it.

WLB

Really nice work. I Know you will enjoy riding it. Over the years I've spent several months wandering around in Arizona and New Mexico. You have a perfect place for a trail scooter. Don't forget to take extra gas:smile::smile:

thanks dave.......i broke down and bought a set of decals for mine.........i hope to remove the engine from mine this weekend..............:wink:
:thumbsup: Same guy from Utah off of ebay? If so, I was very impressed with the decals. I opted for the white/black, but he also sent the silver/black, which looked much better.

Oh yeah...in the future while trying to shoehorn the new/rebuilt engine in, try to refrain from tipping it. It takes a long time to get the oil cleaned up! :laugh:

Finished product is superb !
Thank you sir.

nice looking ride dave.

good job :drinkup:

sure you don't what it in the vintage class?
Well, maybe I could win some sympathy votes, and tote gote folks vote. There's a cash award, right? :laugh: Thanks Yoop. :thumbsup:

Really nice work. I Know you will enjoy riding it. Over the years I've spent several months wandering around in Arizona and New Mexico. You have a perfect place for a trail scooter. Don't forget to take extra gas:smile::smile:
Thanks WLB. I saw that you have a couple o' gotes as well. I've a few minis, and as much as I enjoy building them, riding them is quite boring. These machines though, are definitely more like motorcycles, and enjoyable.

:thumbsup: Thanks sir. Kinda glad it's over. I'm currently buried in muratic acid and paint stripper, working on the next one. :wink:

Dave that is really nice. Love the background, great photos. :thumbsup:
Congratulations on another fine build!
Thanks FM. Sometimes I do miss green. I haven't seen a lawn in a long time.

Great job Dave! :thumbsup:

Now lets see a vid of that bike in action!
Probably wont see a video unless I can figure out how to make the camera do it. We're low tech around here. :laugh:

Beautiful example of a 780 Tote gote. I learned a few things watching you build this. Thanks.
:thumbsup: LOL, Learning curve. I hope I can make up to the next event.

Nice Gote! My dad has a 670 that we redid a while ago. I'm thinking I might ask him for it and redo it again. Not sure he would part with it though.

Dave, this was an interesting build. It taught al lot about this particular Gote, especially the way the shocks are made. You invested time and effort, and got a great end result!
Where did you get the stickers? Your hotrod seat is well done, too.
Jon