Just for information

How many people watch the SUPER BOWL just to see the commercials and the half time shows and could care less who win's the game. or the opinions of the announcer's selected to entertain the public

Count me out; Steve Durham :scooter:

I will have it on this evening. I'm not much into football, but I like the entertainment factor. Yea, I have a few "squares" that will hold my interest since I really don't care who wins. As long as MY numbers come out! Lol

i only watch football if i got somone to watch with..then i enjoy it..i use to watch the Dallas Cowboys games as a kid to see the cheerleaders..hehe..a nice break from National Geographic tribal boobies hahaha :rolleyes:

I could care less about any of it. If I want to watch the commercials I'll just wait till tomorrow and catch them all at once on youtube.

For the past few years it is not worth watching even for the commercials anymore. They are not even close to the quality of years past.
Michael

I'm only watching it because of it being such a big deal for us this year. With the whole Brady and the "drive for five".. After the four game suspension...etc.. Otherwise I wouldn't bother.

I guess the better team won. I wouldn't piss on one of them if they were burning alive...but congrats.[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to not see any of the game thanks to my DVR full of good movies and lots of saved things like Death Valley Days which there is over 400 episodes.
And about the Super Bowl how many here remember # 1 ??? I do because I worked then at the Los Angeles Sheraton West Hotel where the Green Bay Packers stayed before the game. What a fired up bunch of big boy's. I rode in the elevator with what was called the front 4 and that elevator was full. I went to Coach Vince Lombardi's suite because a bit of rough housing broke a glass top end table. Who would of thought the Super Bowl would last this long.

Steve