Just got a mini bike not sure what kind it is.

Hello.. I just got a mini bike and not sure what kind it is. Has a single spring between the forks and 2 springs under the seat. I can't post pics from my phone. If someone can pm me a email address I can send the pics and you can post them for me that would be great. Thanks. AJ

Ya I want to 86 the tank but someone hooked the 2 tanks together. Guess they wanted to drive it 1000 miles per 2 tank full. Lol. Anyone know we're I can get a tank because someone put a hole in the top of the stock tank to feed from the yamaha tank?

With a name like "Ding How" ...how could it be bad?!

Mot-O-Bunny needs to chime in here...she loves her Ding, and how!

Good looking bike...I am diggin the springs! Lose the tank and the TEC will do you well!

Ya I want to 86 the tank but someone hooked the 2 tanks together. Guess they wanted to drive it 1000 miles per 2 tank full. Lol. Anyone know we're I can get a tank because someone put a hole in the top of the stock tank to feed from the yamaha tank?
Also welcome to the site.:thumbsup: Yes they are pretty good bikes, and you do not see many of them. And you want to 86 the "Yamaha" tank on the engine, the frame mounted tank is original and correct tank for that bike that some yahoo put the yamaha lettering on.:thumbsup:

O cool. Then I will restore it then. Correct engine on it? Tecumseh engine? I will get some better pics of it today.

Also welcome to the site.:thumbsup: Yes they are pretty good bikes, and you do not see many of them. And you want to 86 the "Yamaha" tank on the engine, the frame mounted tank is original and correct tank for that bike that some yahoo put the yamaha lettering on.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
keep the tank. 86 the seat.

why do people label things with brand names that make no sense? it would be one thing if it had a little yammer moto motor swapped in there... :eek:ut:

Just got back from fastenal. Had to order the 1 9" bolt that holds the forks on. $10. I bought it because my son wanted a mini bike. Just fixing it so he can ride it. And he is rough on things. Not sure if it worth finding another one he could use and restore this one??

keep the tank. 86 the seat.

why do people label things with brand names that make no sense? it would be one thing if it had a little yammer moto motor swapped in there... :eek:ut: