just joined

Hi just a introduction,my names Mark been watching the forum found it had tons of info and just joined been building and collecting a long time and found OldMiniBikes
warehouse parts selection great to help finnish projects

I am also new and loving the site. I picked up a DB-30 used about three weeks ago, it is tons of fun. The 2.8 hp Lifan on it had been beaten up pretty bad by the eight year old who was riding it before me, although it still ran nicely. Therefore I felt good about buying another Lifan engine. Thanks to cjtmini's 6.5 hp conversion mounting plate I got it on and running without a hitch!!!

Welcome to the forum...nice to see your already a supporting member:thumbsup:
And welcome to you also..but it works better if you make a new thread for yourself and introduce seperatly.

Buckeye I will start with the completed or almost completed Stellar Quasi,Ruttman Goose ,Ruttman Spyder,Cat x250,Fox Doodlebug,Sprocket(Canadian)Honda z50 hardtail ,future projects 3 Ducks,3Lil Indians,Golden Pinto,Princess Auto(canadian Scat cat)Keystone Deluxe,Bonanza chopper,Deltec b3 stinger,scat cat yt660

Hi Mark nice to meet you i am also a new be here!! I joined this website.i find this website from stumble upon this website looks nice to me.Thats why i came here to join and find lots of new knowledge about bikes.
Thanks.
Roselina.