Just picked up this BT200X!

I've been really wanting to get an older vintage minibike (and still do) but this popped up locally so I went to check it out. Got it from the original owner who liked to tinker. It has the Stage 4 kit and is definitely a fun bike to ride around in. Here is what has been done to it.

ARC billet rod
Aluminum flywheel
14cc head
18lb valve springs
New rocker arms
New carb
Stage 4 race cam
Torque converter
Hi flow air filter
Race exhaust
Large rear sprocket
AR39010X race plug

The way it is set up right now - it will pull a wheelie right off idle at ease. I was hoping to 'tame' that down a hair so it takes off without being so jumpy. The previous owner gave me a box full of parts and it included a red and blue torque converter clutch spring. I'm not sure which one would be better? This isn't a true Comet TAV, but the one you'd get off OldMiniBikes. He also gave me spare front sprockets so I can adjust gearing to my liking.

What is a good sprocket combo for these bikes? I will be putting on brand new tires that he gave me as well. Is there anything else I can do to this bike that would make a huge improvement? I'm actually impressed on how it rides as is. Fires right up and idles nicely!

Attachments

SAS289

Looks like the bike is all set if you ask me.

What "large" sprocket is on it? If it's a 60 tooth and you want to tame it down use a 10 tooth with it. If you want tamer than that go back to the stock Coleman gearing with the 50 and 10 tooth.

Looks like the bike is all set if you ask me.

What "large" sprocket is on it? If it's a 60 tooth and you want to tame it down use a 10 tooth with it. If you want tamer than that go back to the stock Coleman gearing with the 50 and 10 tooth.
I will check when I get home. I know the rear sprocket is definitely larger than the stock one (which he gave me in a box full of spare parts etc). He also had a few front sprockets in the box as well so I'll see what I have!