Just scored a Alsport Trisport street legal! need parts...

Well i need a seat, chrome handle bars, rear bumper thing, headrest? all 6 shocks, headlight with good chrome, and what kind of motor should it get? i think it had a rotax originally, but i dont got one with it so i was thinking of a honda clone 6.5 with some mods.

ALSO !! where would i find a VIN number on it? if its not there can i get a pic of one so i can make one?...
I HAVE A 4 SHOCK SET WITH ALL THE ALLUMINUM BUSHINGS, ETC. THESE ARE NOT FACTORY ISSUE, BUT GIVE THE TRISPORT A CADILILAC RIDE, THERE BRANDNEW. 150.00 PLUS SHIP.. call 618) 267-0872 anytime. Mike.

Definetly a rts-sl

Well i need a seat, chrome handle bars, rear bumper thing, headrest? all 6 shocks, headlight with good chrome, and what kind of motor should it get? i think it had a rotax originally, but i dont got one with it so i was thinking of a honda clone 6.5 with some mods.

ALSO !! where would i find a VIN number on it? if its not there can i get a pic of one so i can make one?...
DEFINETLEY A RTS-SL BECAUSE THREE FACTORS, ONE THE PROVISIONS FOR GAUGES, ON THE FORK ASSEMBLY. none on reg.RTS
THE REAR DUAL TUBE BUMPER none on the Reg. RTS
THREE THE SEAT COWLING HAS A WIDER TRIANGLATION, AT THE BACK PART OF THE SEAT. THE REG-RTS - THE SEAT WAS CUT CLOSE TO WHERE THE VINYL SEAT WRAPS AROUND.
As Justice said there is the whole rear caboose cowling missing which shrouds the entire engine,

I HAVE A 4 SHOCK SET WITH ALL THE ALLUMINUM BUSHINGS, ETC. THESE ARE NOT FACTORY ISSUE, BUT GIVE THE TRISPORT A CADILILAC RIDE, THERE BRANDNEW. 150.00 PLUS SHIP.. call 618) 267-0872 anytime. Mike.
Well there is 6 shocks on it... Thanks but that price is a little steep for me right now.. when i got the money i'll hit you up.

DEFINETLEY A RTS-SL BECAUSE THREE FACTORS, ONE THE PROVISIONS FOR GAUGES, ON THE FORK ASSEMBLY. none on reg.RTS
THE REAR DUAL TUBE BUMPER none on the Reg. RTS
THREE THE SEAT COWLING HAS A WIDER TRIANGLATION, AT THE BACK PART OF THE SEAT. THE REG-RTS - THE SEAT WAS CUT CLOSE TO WHERE THE VINYL SEAT WRAPS AROUND.
As Justice said there is the whole rear caboose cowling missing which shrouds the entire engine,
Well thanks for the info! glad to hear its street legal, just need a vin plate or to make one!...

Shocks for the rear...trisport

I HAVE A SET OF AFTER MARKET, DUAL REAR SHOCKS BRANDnew, they give the trisport a cadilac ride, has all the alluminum spacer bushing etc.
150.00 PLUS SHIP....SET OF FOUR....MIKE 618) 267-0872 or email. trisportman@gmail.com thanks Mike.

I just picked up a 1974 tri rod looks a lot like the All sport the one I have is street legal the motor matches the frame and on the speedometer the odometer reads 5.8 MI... I know a little bit about these because I almost lost my life when I was 14 I flipped an Alsport TRI sport and the tire hit me in the lower back and ruptured my spleen into . I really plan on restoring this project with my kids and a little bit of History of some cool stuff from back in the day... I'll be 45 in August hopefully by then I'll at least have this TRI rod on the road street legal running like a champ I really would like to restore it though after I fire it up and take a spin or 2