Just Stolen Ruttman Long Frame Spyder

Mean Dean

This one was just Stolen This Morning Around 3:30 to 6 Am. Reward $$$$
1975 Ruttman Spyder Long Frame. Powder Coated in Silver. Fenders were also. Handle bars were painted Silver also. Custom built Honda Clone. Seat is Black Pleated with Charcoal Glitter sides. Mikuni Carb. Everything was custom built. This sucks. Was stolen from Motor City Mini's Taylor, Mich.

So they had a break in ? Did the idiots take anything else?
That sucks outloud...what the Hell are they gonna do with it?? sell it for crack money ? I mean you sure can't take it anywhere without it being recognized !!
Hope they're caught & :hammer:

That motor won't be sold to anyone without being recognized first by others from this sight. Unless they have a buyer for it already. :no:

Reminds me of the dumb asses that stole a violin here in Wis. They took it only to keep hid in an attic.

I will keep my eye out for it on my many daily searches on the inter web.

cxbra

Thats so unfortunate! I had a DB30 stolen out of my garage years ago by some 16 year olds in the middle of the night.. It was my fault, security wasnt up to par. Anyways, I cought them when they came back 2 months later snooping in my garage at 4am. I chased them on foot for about 20 minutes over a few streets, then when I gave up and went home.. here they come walking up my street. Long story short, I had one of them curled into the fetal position in the middle of a high speed street. I didnt get my bike back but I would pay money to look at the fear in that little punks face again!:scared: Good times. Mine was a DB30 so I didnt really care, I feel bad for you though!!!

Any thing?? I'll have my eye put for you, I know the guy who built this bike so I know what it looks like and I know where a few hidden innital marks are so I'll have my eye out