K&S Hornet by Scottessey. 2015 build off JFF class

Scottessey

Hey y'all. It's cool to see all the participants in the build off. I started feeling like I was missing the party. I'm making a rider out of this K&S but I thought it would be fun to get in on the action. I'm hoping it will help me move it along a little faster too. :smile:

Oh yeah, this bike came all the way from New Mexico a while back. Thanks Tippy!!! :thumbsup:

Another project that will be built to perfection. I think I can say we all will have some fun watching you create again Scotty.

Doc

buckeye

I was wondering when you were going to start this bike.
If I enter, I may throw my hat against ya, I mean the ring.:laugh:
Good luck Scott.

:thumbsup:you are quite welcome.......to be totally honest........I think I got the better end of the deal..........my thanks to you scott.....I may actually ride my bonanza this year............you, my friend are one of the best.

That is stunning.......very well done. I have more "Hornet" decals/stickers for the fork if you need another one. I sent some out (4 or 5) several months ago, but I don't remember who all I sent them to. My younger brother brought me some after I ran out.....don't really need them.

Good work!