K&S Hornet

Looking to buy a K&S Hornet... roller or complete and I’m not super picky about model. I’m in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Private message me and let’s work something out! Thank you

Last edited:
You're in the right state but I looked in a few Texas cities and found no K&S minis which was a but surprising. I passed on a Deluxe not long ago because I'm trying to scale down but I'll buy the next one or two since they seen to pop up here quite often. I've actually sold two to Texans who took them home within the last 2 years and 5 total in 3 years two were Deluxe one a Hardtail Deluxe the others standard Hornets. I'll keep my eye out and if I can buy some right I'll be happy to help, it's what I do buying and selling minibikes or they would all live here with me still. I look at it like the next one is right around the bend, time to stop worrying how many I have they all sell eventually. I want the two seater Texas Ranger model for my own personal collection though, if acquired it will be at my estate sale as would be a couple other K&S models I've never owned. I keep a few.

Guess maybe I need to list my original K & S Deluxe in Texas then since that's where the demand for them now seems to be.
Yeah man...seriously. I’ve seen a few lately locally, just either a little too late or they didn’t really want to sell it after all. Hoping to find one in the drivable area to save on shipping. I’d buy yours in a heartbeat if it was local.

1971_MB1A

Just bring me up a half decent white rust free '89-'94 2 door 5 speed 1.0 geo metro and I will send you back with a few mini bikes lol!

There was some crazy guy around here who bought and collected Geo Metro's because he was getting more mpg out of them than and a Prius, was getting like 40 some miles to the gallon. He has disappeared though.