K&S Hornet

rugblaster

I'll dig them out Ron......I've been busy at work and I haven't been on this site in several months. I'll mail you one out tomorrow. I'll have to look for them however.

rugblaster

RB ...where you been brother ? We miss you on here !
Hey thanks Eric, I had intended to join in the fun with the build off, but some business interests took up a lot of time. I haven't even had time to get on the board at all since December. I have these 4 bikes I got last year to do something with when it slows down a bit. Maybe next year. I like the scratch built stuff.

I'll check out the build off builds for this year, I haven't even look at them yet.......I know you guys are knocking some cool stuff out!!!!

I have a shit ton of them...Good quality too...provide me a address to send it to!

My brother went crazy with a printer.

Last edited:
Still not loafing much Eric. My wife's parents both died in the last six months (they were both in their 90's) and they have a house down at South Padre Island, so were dealing with that and I'm having to take care of my mom's business, the oil companies are fracking the shit out of shale rocks down here and were dealing with them and lawyers. Not a lot of time for minis at this time, but maybe it will slow down after a bit.

We just got back from SPI and the rental golf cars are all over the place. I have a Club Car that needs a grand worth of batteries put in it. I have a 15 hoss Kohler motor, so I may do a swap using that......put it in the off topic section perhaps. But I still have these 4 mini bikes so we'll see.

Take care.