Kawasaki Coyote parts....the good ones

Ok..parting out a survivor bike. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS..PM ME. Basically it is every part to a 1970 Kawasaki Coyote except the fenders. They are gone so please don't ask. Anyways...the frame will not be listed..but that and the original jackshaft,gears,bearings will be available. The triple tree is mangled...so it is now a paper weight in my garage. Anyways...here's the list. SHIPPING IS ON YOU FOR THE COST. Or you can pick up in Center Line Mi. I did not clean or shine any of this stuff up. I rather you see it in its original condition and not all made up. This stuff will be listed till Sunday evening..then off to Flea-bay. I figured I would offer it here first.

1) Gas tank...NO DENTS... cap in nice condition..very clean inside and a little patina outside. The petcock does leak a little, but the tank does not...probably the seal in the glass bowl. 150 OBO plus shipping
2) Motor..Kawasaki 5HP motor with exhaust and engine bolts....motor runs good..no smoke or knocks (governor attached and never removed).... 200 OBO plus shipping
3) Chain guard...brackets and bolts included...one small crack as shown in the pics. There are no dents but a couple of small rust spots. 250 OBO plus shipping
4) Clutch...teeth are good and plenty of shoes. 15 Tooth.. Very nice condition. 100 OBO plus shipping
5) Fork lowers and springs...not bent. 80 OBO plus shipping
6) Handle bar clamps...20 bucks plus shipping
7) Handle bars...couple scuff marks..chrome ok condition. 25 bucks plus shipping
8) Throttle and grips...not the re-pops they sell today...real Cherry grips and throttle....30 bucks plus shipping
9) Front wheel assembly..70 had option of front brake...this didn't have one. Rim, tire, bolt, spacers, bearings, nut. Spins true...... 80 OBO plus shipping
10) Rear wheel assembly...spins true but has rust...no pitting. brake, rim, tire, axle, bearing, nut, sprocket, brake handle and cable and adjusters....100 OBO plus shipping ( Or buy set for 150)
11) Seat...see pics for condition 40 OBO plus shipping
I WILL MAKE SOME PACKAGE DEALS IF BUYING MORE THAN ONE ITEM OR ASSOCIATED PARTS. But this is not my usual smoking cheap deals....you won't find another parted out anytime soon. Thank you....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
After a few PMs....I will mention this. There will be no cherry picking. I am not gonna sell every nut and bolt or impossible to find small piece separate on here. If you want the wheel (for example)...you get everything to do with it. Thanks and I hope this clears it up.:thumbsup:

Ok..parting out a survivor bike. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS..PM ME. Basically it is every part to a 1970 Kawasaki Coyote except the fenders. They are gone so please don't ask. Anyways...the frame will not be listed..but that and the original jackshaft,gears,bearings will be available. The triple tree is mangled...so it is now a paper weight in my garage. Anyways...here's the list. SHIPPING IS ON YOU FOR THE COST. Or you can pick up in Center Line Mi. I did not clean or shine any of this stuff up. I rather you see it in its original condition and not all made up. This stuff will be listed till Sunday evening..then off to Flea-bay. I figured I would offer it here first.

1) Gas tank...NO DENTS... cap in nice condition..very clean inside and a little patina outside. The petcock does leak a little, but the tank does not...probably the seal in the glass bowl. 150 OBO plus shipping
2) Motor..Kawasaki 5HP motor with exhaust and engine bolts....motor runs good..no smoke or knocks (governor attached and never removed).... 200 OBO plus shipping
3) Chain guard...brackets and bolts included...one small crack as shown in the pics. There are no dents but a couple of small rust spots. 250 OBO plus shipping
4) Clutch...teeth are good and plenty of shoes. 15 Tooth.. Very nice condition. 100 OBO plus shipping
5) Fork lowers and springs...not bent. 80 OBO plus shipping
6) Handle bar clamps...20 bucks plus shipping
7) Handle bars...couple scuff marks..chrome ok condition. 25 bucks plus shipping
8) Throttle and grips...not the re-pops they sell today...real Cherry grips and throttle....30 bucks plus shipping
9) Front wheel assembly..70 had option of front brake...this didn't have one. Rim, tire, bolt, spacers, bearings, nut. Spins true...... 80 OBO plus shipping
10) Rear wheel assembly...spins true but has rust...no pitting. brake, rim, tire, axle, bearing, nut, sprocket, brake handle and cable and adjusters....100 OBO plus shipping ( Or buy set for 150)
11) Seat...see pics for condition 40 OBO plus shipping
I WILL MAKE SOME PACKAGE DEALS IF BUYING MORE THAN ONE ITEM OR ASSOCIATED PARTS. But this is not my usual smoking cheap deals....you won't find another parted out anytime soon. Thank you....:thumbsup:
I'm interested in your rear wheel assembly