Kawasaki Jalopy/RatRod!!!

Very interesting job, [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

Nice job. The trick to keeping whitewalls from cracking is to keep the tires fully inflated so they dont flex.
Rust fender great [emoji106]. What did you put n the water ?

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments!!! And the whitewall tip!!! I used dollar store bleach on the fender, it worked ok, but peroxide, vinegar, & salt works better. (used on the clutch cover). Been busy this year, but I did manage to make a brake/tail light, I'll post next!!!

Battery pack ( 4-14500 rechargables), knife switch from a model train, auto/trailer 12v brake & tail light, micro switch on the band brake, paracord gutted for wire sheathing. The knife switch under the seat turns on the tail light, and the micro switch on the band brake switches the brake light on when the brake lever is pulled, then off when released. Simple as that right???:shifty:

Last edited:
Clutch cover is done. Got new control cables with nylon inner sleeves and cleaned up how they were attached/routed. Found a cool oil fill cap on a McCulloch chainsaw that fits. The whitewalls are holding up good, they don't seem to be cracking, but I don't ride it very much. Still some little things I want to change. (cause I can't leave things alone!!!) :biggrin:

Here's the link to my photo gallery for more pics if anyone's interested. :shifty:

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=5104&page=1
I love It! The clutch cover completes the look, very well done!

Wow.. Absolutely Great...Old School Kool.. one of the most ingenious builds I've seen,
all those great ideas and so well done...
Would fit right in at Good guys car Event here in Scottsdale Az.. Lots of fabulous hot rods and" Old Rats".. A five star thumbs up. .
Phxminiguy52

I love It! The clutch cover completes the look, very well done!
Wow.. Absolutely Great...Old School Kool.. one of the most ingenious builds I've seen, all those great ideas and so well done...
Would fit right in at Good guys car Event here in Scottsdale Az.. Lots of fabulous hot rods and" Old Rats".. A five star thumbs up. .
Phxminiguy52
Thanks for the compliments!!! I kinda like it myself, I have some ideas for a chain tensioner, but as slow as I work it may be another year before I get around to it.:)