Kgro Powerpro lawn tractor

WrenchDad

Hey Guys, I picked up a Kgro Powerpro 16hp 6 speed 42" deck (1997 made by MTD for Kmart)
Does any one have one of these? My problem is: it cuts terribly uneven the Left side of the deck sits close to the ground(if Not Rubbing) at any height adjustment below six. I'm sure this can be adjusted but I don't know what or how. Also there are no wheels on this deck or skids but it looks like there are brackets for them If any one can shed some light I would greatly appreciate it. Currently it is so bad that I wont continue to use it for mowing.

Thanks again

often there are adjustments to level the deck side to side. Your going to have to get under there and look around. Sounds like its missing wheels but they usually dont ride on the ground anyway they are just so it doesnt scalp the lawn. Also look at the blades and see if they are bent. Or if the deck is bent sometimes the spindles get caught on something and bend the deck so the front gets too low. Probably have a rusted out deck if its doing that. Adjustments can be made at the front mount aswell and that kinda brings the whole deck up. Also there the front lincages actually mount on the mower get bent back and that screws everything up.