Kick Stand & Chain Tensioner

So I need a chain tensioner for my MTD Trail Flite minibike to stop the chain from bouncing. As who ever had it before me removed the jack shaft, So I wanted to know if anybody knows anything like this that I could clamp on to my frame.

60 66 80cc Engine Motorized Bicycle Pulley Chain Tensioner Roller Idler I CR02 | eBay

I also need a kick stand and does anyone know if this would work.

Bicycle Cycling Kickstand Aluminum Alloy for Bike 20" 24" 26" Kick Stand New | eBay

If anybody has suggestions or something better just post a comment and/or a link. Thanks!

Then you're really gonna need to modify that assy and it probably will still fail. You might be better off just bolting something down to the engine plate or have a small bracket welded in place to mount a roller

as far as the kickstand, that wild prob be the wrong style if you want to shorten it, as you can see the style i use in my cruiser build thread...

around $6 shipped
took it apart and cut it down... in my case the shortest it could go and styll look nice,,, redrilled the hole for the locking bolt to go thru the out part of the peg and pinch the inner tube, to lock the foot on...

way to big at first as it is designed for a mountain bike

but on about 5 minutes time had it right

Thanks! That looks like what i was looking at accept my bike is pretty tall. About 8 inches off the ground from the bottom of the frame down.
the thing was about 12" long... you can cut it perfect and relocat the hole for the foot... may not need to cut it it is adjustable... but in my case its shortest adjustment wasn't enough

Wow it is big but it's worth the cheap 6 dollars and thanks for the response and pictures. Was actually looking at your AMAZING builds after my last post.

What about an idler sprocket mounted to a bracket that bolts where the jackshaft bracket goes? It would take the bounce out and keep the long run of chain in check. BMI sells a spring loaded tensioner that could be easily adapted, I welded one under my Son's Rat Bastard chopper and it works great. Either way you have to manage that chain because it will stretch more bouncing under power and eventually be a loose mess from link to link.