Kids say the darndest things

45t

So my 6 year old son asks me today:

"Dad, why did you put the Christmas Tree in the corner, did it get in trouble?"

:lol::lol::lol:

Merry Christmas everyone. :xmas-smiley-016:

Marlene bought William a kinderjoy egg the other day. He says to her while they are driving
Mommy please open it for me. She says she is driving and can't and he says, no mommy you can
The car can drive its self

45t

Marlene bought William a kinderjoy egg the other day. He says to her while they are driving
Mommy please open it for me. She says she is driving and can't and he says, no mommy you can
The car can drive its self
:laugh::laugh:

I need to get me one of those South African cars with auto pilot.

45t

I know this is an older post but I had to update with my son's latest comment.

So I ask him what he is going to do for Earth Day and he tells me he is going to get a rock and throw it at someone. :laugh: I hope not, but I couldn't help but laugh at his creativity in incorporating a part of the earth in his Earth Day celebration

45t

Another update, this time from my 4 yr old daughter. She says she wants to sit with me and watch the first nfl football game of the season. She asks who the teams are. I say the orange team is the broncos and the purple team is the ravens. After a few minutes she leans over and says with much certainty "daddy , the orange team is the broncos and the purple team is the raisins". :laugh:

My nickname for the mrs is "my sexy little slave" last night she goes to yoga and I have the boys - William chirps dadda where the slay? I go Slay? yes dadda the slay?
Totally confused I ask again who? He says wheres mommy:laugh::laugh::laugh::doah: (where the slave)

When my son was small he asked me how I grew grass on my belly ( hair )....

Later he asked where the light went when I turn off the switch.

After I put down the dog he asked me later if we dug her up and put food in her mouth and moved her mouth would she come back to life.

Some questions are easy, some are hard....