King-O-Lawn "Aggie"

I think it is. I took this down to bare metal and put it back together with a new clutch, chains, jackshaft, sprockets and bearings new rear brakes and cable and handle new seat seat and a new 4 hp Tecumseh with a kill button. The governor has never been touched.. Well they rode it for a 3 day weekend and it was forgotten about until now. Pictures show 12 years of dust from sitting in my bus in a shed.. $400 Cash downtown Huntington beach for pick up only

Attachments

I think it is. I took this down to bare metal and put it back together with a new clutch, chains, jackshaft, sprockets and bearings new rear brakes and cable and handle new seat seat and a new 4 hp Tecumseh with a kill button. The governor has never been touched.. Well they rode it for a 3 day weekend and it was forgotten about until now. Pictures show 12 years of dust from sitting in my bus in a shed.. $400 Cash downtown Huntington beach for pick up only
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Mini needs a new home . Every body that rides it down the alley comes back smiling. It has never been run without the governor and has about 11 hours now.
You need this mini!