Kit for 301 predator?

Hello all, new to the forum as this looks like the kind of place where i could find an answer to this question. Does anyone sell a mini bike kit (everything but the engine just to be clear) that comes stock that will fit a 301cc Predator engine? The engine itself has less than 20 hours on it and the piece of equipment it was on is not longer being used and I was thinking a mini bike would be a great place to stick it.

So far it seems to me there may be some options but likely a new engine mount would need to be welded to the frame in order to accommodate the 301 since most are set up for 212s. I was hoping to find a way to avoid welding since that is not something i am equipped to do!

I have been searching the internet for a few days and i am either finding videos of custom builds that required some fabrication or else everything else set up for 212 or smaller engines.

JustEnough

Is it a horizontal shaft engine? What equipment did the engine come off of? Some frames are too small for anything bigger than a 212. Most OHV engines are a lot smaller with a custom gas tank and exhaust.

Sorry i should have been clear - yes horizontal shaft engine. Its a stock predator 301 from Harbor Freight. I had it on a snow blower for a season or two and pulled it off after too much else on that machine wore down and was no longer worth fixing. I did see that often its necessary to remove the tank and modify the exhaust and it appears there are motor mounts available for some of the kits out there to convert to the 301 engine but as i said i was hoping to avoid having to get anything welded on if possible.