Knock

Glixes

I have a predator 212 with a hot 265 cam arc billet rod and arc flywheel 22 valve springs I put the flywheel on and when I rotate it there are two knocks anyone know what that is?

Post video or be less vague with the issue. Are you rotating it by hand, does this happen when pull starting or is it when running? Is this a new issue? Is it a new build? Is this the first engine you've put together?

Telling us what mods you have and saying you have two knocks doesn't help much. For all we know you made the rod bolts finger tight.

Glixes

Post video or be less vague with the issue. Are you rotating it by hand, does this happen when pull starting or is it when running? Is this a new issue? Is it a new build? Is this the first engine you've put together?

Telling us what mods you have and saying you have two knocks doesn't help much. For all we know you made the rod bolts finger tight.
I’m rotating it by hand, it’s a new build I torqued everything I have a billet rod billet flywheel and a hot 265 cam I grinded my crank so the lobes can fit

SAS289

I remember hearing that when I had a timing wheel on my 196 last year. Maybe cam end play and nothing to worry about. I didn't do anything about it.

Loosen the rockers and take out the push rods. See if it changes.

Glixes

I just realized it only happens when my flywheel is on, nothings hitting it and I don’t have my coil on either