Kuryakyn Lazer Spokes Review GL1500

I looked and looked for reviews, pics, anything to give me an idea if these are worth the $100 price tag ... I found nothing so here is my partial review for those thinking about Kuryakyn Lazer Spokes.

I bought the Ring of Fire and I like it .. the next step would be the Lazer Spokes ... I bought them .. they come in a nice blister pack that doubles as a good tray to work out of.
*Note* the button head cap screws, washers and hex spacers are not in the pic ..

I placed them on a rag for easy access.

Double sided tape goes on one end and the hex spacer is attached to one side with the button cap.

The rubber grommets are placed in both sides of the wheel, the other side of the double side tape is exposed, the hex shaft is dipped in soapy water and slid through the rubber grommets, push hard to get the hex spacer to come out the other side.

I then took the Lazer Spoke that will go on the opposing side, left the film on the tape and screwed the 2 Laser Spokes together to get the sides to seat and to expose the hex through the grommet. The Lazer Spoke without the hex spacer was removed and the backing peeled from the tape, it was reinstalled ... this extra step was to make sure the Spokes were positioned correctly.
By the shape of the seated spokes it would be hard to get them out of position and still bolt them together.

The end result looks pretty good ...

[video=youtube;LMRACPAc0TE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMRACPAc0TE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This is a well thought out kit. I used all the pieces provided, nothing was left over. The instructions are on glossy paper with clear, easy to follow instructions with clear, color pics.

The price is debatable but I don't feel like I was cheated in any way.