KV75, my first real mini bike.

Well I picked up my first mini bike tonight. After two trips to windber and using my brothers bikes(BigRob) I finally picked up a project its a Kawaski KV75 I think it's a 74 from what I have seen on the old intrweb. Robert and I picked it up after work tonight. He had it running within 10 minutes. Cleaned some of the flat black paint off it to see what we had. Seems to work good, its defiantly in need of some restoration but has potential. Will post some pictures eventually, can't seem to do it on the tablet .

Wow ! Nice find...not missing much at all. Parts can be a bit pricey and scarce...but doesn't look like you'll be needing many..at all.:thumbsup:

T IMG_20150729_191639.jpg got a great deal on a parts lot today. New and used parts. Tires rims brakes cables fenders exhaust shocks seat with new cover and a bunch more. $140 and some will fix up bigrobs as well. :smile:

Last edited:
They all look small when I sit on them lol

As for being a mini bike or cycle , I would call it minibike because it has stamped metal wheel rather than spokes

Looking forward to helping out on this build and stealing a few parts lol

Well Jay no more just sitting in a chair at Windber! Great find and looks good with the new parts--did you put them on quickly so Rob wouldn't get them?

Well Jay no more just sitting in a chair at Windber! Great find and looks good with the new parts--did you put them on quickly so Rob wouldn't get them?
LOL, that's partly true Bill. But he's welcome to some of them. The chair wouldn't be so bad if they let me bring some beer.:drinkup:

Gatecrasher

From the pictures it kinda looks like your chain and sprockets are shot. Let me know if you want a new set (chain, front & rear sprockets) for an unbeatable price.