L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You were flying .
A lot of new faces out today.
Lobo rolled up every gas bike out .
The race with you and lobo was crazy.
I'm not sure if Lobo bike got faster, but it was moving really good. He was going a lot faster than I thought he was gonna go. I was thinking I could play around with him with me easing into the throttle, but I did have to get in it to pass him.

Lobo looks to have the best 60 foot out of the gassers. He was able to give Richie a decent race in the 1/8 mile.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
real fast 7s out of that bike at the track sounds about right would dom ride it aagin
That's what I'm shooting for a high 7 second pass at Barona.
All I need is one good pass, and I think Carlos might be riding it. If I can do it on pure alky that's best, if not I will drop a little M5 in there if I'm close enough.

LA Drag Racers Welcome!

Guys, I would welcome having some of your race bikes at my reunion Aug 4th, @CV Park in La Crescenta!

I can have a special area for them at the event too.

The folks would love to see your modified race mini's and get a close up look at your work.
Maybe you can help with our on site mini bike build up?

Ck out our site and visit Joe's Minibike Renunion 2012 and click Register.

Thank you!

Joe

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Lobo bike got faster, but it was moving really good. He was going a lot faster than I thought he was gonna go. I was thinking I could play around with him with me easing into the throttle, but I did have to get in it to pass him.

Lobo looks to have the best 60 foot out of the gassers. He was able to give Richie a decent race in the 1/8 mile.
Not faster. Same rpm it has always turned. I've said this many times, a simple carb swap with his current combo and he'd find a decent gain all around. Still same old 22mm mikuni puttin in work. I thought it was cool to see him Steven an nick going at it. I have all 3 of there races on my page. An I had a blast with my back an forth with Alex.

Last edited: