L.A Drag Spot.

Same number you have called me on. PM sent.

Got it thanks!! Will try and call this afternoon. Been a hectic work week. Had lost your information. Computer died, cell phone died, and lost my marbles for a while!!! Hahahaha.... :laugh:

Im pretty much ready now though. :thumbsup:

Thanks again my man....

Keeping the two-valve layout?
Yes, it is a Matt Sachs Billet head, My guy has digitized it completely and we have welded up the intake port, guide holes, seat counter bores, and chamber, moved the valve spacing apart, and the exhaust was small enough that he could reshape that too.... He finished the fixture yesterday, we will revamp this head, and when done, he will be able to toss a chunk of aluminum into the CNC and carve out the redesigned head, but not until we make sure this one does what he wants.

My guy is one of the top guys in the country on port design, and works hand in hand with one of the Top NHRA Fuel teams, and does all the heads for All Pro heads, and does prototyping for some GM stuff....So what he says, im good with....:wink:

I dont believe a 4v head is needed, if the 2v is done correctly...:thumbsup:

www.proheads.com

I see. I got the impression that you were starting completely from scratch. Might be kind of tough to make a 4v head out of a 2v one...:wink:
Yes i agree, not from scratch, might as well be though, change the chamber, the intake port, the exhaust port, the valve spacing and the rocker stand....:doah:

Should look the same on the outside......:laugh:

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
My guy is one of the top guys in the country on port design, and works hand in hand with one of the Top NHRA Fuel teams, and does all the heads for All Pro heads, and does prototyping for some GM stuff....So what he says, im good with....:wink:

I dont believe a 4v head is needed, if the 2v is done correctly...:thumbsup:

www.proheads.com
Ok, with all that said. Will he start selling/making billet heads?
Or is this just a one time thing only for you?

Ok, with all that said. Will he start selling/making billet heads?
Or is this just a one time thing only for you?
Nah he will make them, we have already dicussed that, but i told him there are more people running the 200's then the 390's.....

Thats a whole nother can of worms we wont get into yet...!

Nobody spends that much time designing something and writing programs for just one....lol

I was told there will be a gasser event this coming weekend. Hopefully we see a good turn out. I'm also looking forward to seeing Bryans new MDB built 212 gasser make it out. I mentioned it to LOBO but haven't got an answer back from him on whether or not he'd be entering this round.