L.A Drag Spot.

Anyone intersted, my whole new package is for sale, including everything, all spares including blocks, custom pistons, take it all.....3300+ invested, not including spares....3000.00 obo takes it all.....

Last edited:
Are kidding me:confused:...sellout :doah:
Im just getting impaitent, my head guy called me this morning, out of the blue and he is working on it...lol

Impaitent to finish it, impaitent to get my HD, Shits just coming too slow, shane and i talked about it, said he gonna finish his too....so unless i get 3k it aint going nowhere.....

This year im thankful for never losing balance while doing a wheelie, for good minibiking homies that help each other out in moments of mechanical failure, for good pot , and for all the good minibike events thrown by fellow OldMiniBikes nuts, things can only get bigger and better.... Thanks to Minibike world magazine for the exclusive action shot!!

All about the gassers Sat.

Big race though was between Big Rick on Birds WF against the one an only MDB on his stroked 3" with his custom billet head an huge 35mm carb.

Surprisingly the heavier rider on the much smaller Briggs beat the lighter rider.

I was not able to record this race but it was a good one. But did clock the faster of the two ;)

All about the gassers Sat.

Big race though was between Big Rick on Birds WF against the one an only MDB on his stroked 3" with his custom billet head an huge 35mm carb.

Surprisingly the heavier rider on the much smaller Briggs beat the lighter rider.

I was not able to record this race but it was a good one. But did clock the faster of the two ;)

SupaFly need somebody to hold SupaFly hand because SupaFly is scary, becuz the world of minibike drag racing may just rip apart at its seams, SupaFly knows that it is not possible for the worlds fastest and worlds most powafool gx200 could be bested by a smaller briggs with a heavier rider? SupaFly believes that hopefooly Charles will be on here soon to splain that he was not racin, or why he was just pacing somebody or why he let off early to make it appear that he lost the race.:shrug:

supafly need somebody to hold supafly hand because supafly is scary, becuz the world of minibike drag racing may just rip apart at its seams, supafly knows that it is not possible for the worlds fastest and worlds most powafool gx200 could be bested by a smaller briggs with a heavier rider? Supafly believes that hopefooly charles will be on here soon to splain that he was not racin, or why he was just pacing somebody or why he let off early to make it appear that he lost the race.:shrug:
lmao.....